For Sunday, April 19
Public Health Officials Announce 1,197 New Cases of Coronavirus
Send a link to a friend
[August 03, 2020]
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
today announced 1,197 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in
Illinois, including 33 additional deaths.
• Cook County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 60s, 5 males
60s, 4 females 80s, 2 males 80s, 2 females 90s, 3 males 90s, 1
• DuPage County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 male 90s
• Kane County: 1 female 90s
• Madison County: 1 male 50s
• Monroe County: 1 female 90s
• Sangamon County: 1 male 90s
• St. Clair County: 1 male 60s
• Will County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 60s, 2 females 80s, 1 male 80s,
1 female 90s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 30,357 cases, including
1,290 deaths, in 93 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges
from younger than one to older than 100 years.
[to top of second column]
For all personal protective equipment (PPE)
PPE.donations @illinois.gov. For health questions about
COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly
report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported
in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an
electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as
additional information is gathered.
[Illinois Office of Communication and